Everything except two items were free. I paid $0.78 OOP for the sweet and sour sauce and $0.88 for one of the mini pancakes.
I am most excited about that razor. A $4 razor that was completely FREE plus a $0.02 overage. If you coupon, there is no need to ever pay anywhere near full price for a razor. You can usually get the good and fancy kind for less than $1, if not completely free.
Next up was the Lance XTRA FULLS Crackers. They were priced at $2.78 and I had a coupon for exactly that amount. I got two because they were completely free. I’ll take $5.56 in free crackers any day. By the way – they’re pretty darn tasty.
One of my favorite products lately is the Birds Eye Recipe Ready. I use this stuff all the time. They’re super cheap and convenient. That was also completely free. I actually broke open the first pack yesterday to make some of my homemade broccoli in garlic sauce.
And lastly, I got a little stir fry seasoning pack that gave me $0.22 in overage.
I’m sure these deals are still going on today, so if you want to go get these freebies here’s the breakdown and links to the coupons used. They’re all printable.
(1) Schick Silk Effects Plus Razor ($3.98 each) – (1) $4 off Coupon = Free + $0.02 overage
(2) Lance XTRA FULLS Crackers ($2.78 each) – (2) $2.78 off coupon = Free
(2) Birds Eye Recipe Ready ($1.00 each) – (2) $1 off coupon = Free
(1) Kikkoman Stir Fry Seasoning Mix ($0.78 each) – (1) $1.00 off coupon = Free +$0.22 overage
(2) Pillsbury Mini Pancakes ($0.88 each) – (1) BOGO Coupon = $0.44 each or $0.88 for two
(1) Kikkoman Sweet and Sour Sauce ($1.78 each) – (1) $1 off coupon = $1.78
Total Before Coupons: $15.86 Total After Coupons: $1.42 (Overage covered $0.24 of the transaction)
Do you know of any good freebies going on this week?