Hey, I’m Jazmin! My husband and I live in Charlotte, North Carolina. But we’ve moved so much, we’re “from” all over the east coast at this point!
I started this blog several years ago because I really wanted a place to share my frugal ideas and recipes. And it has been really fun getting to share my ideas with you guys!
In addition to the blog, I also own Paper & Wit and Printable Gal. It’s definitely a lot of work keeping up with everything, but I love the thrill of always having something new and challenging to work on.
7 Random Facts About Me
It’s hard to get to know someone through a few paragraphs, so here are 7 (because I couldn’t come up with ten), completely random facts about me.
- I’m always anxious and social situations are pretty scary for me! I try to get out of my comfort zone every now and then, but it’s never easy.
- I’m a night owl. It isn’t uncommon for me to be editing photos at 2am.
- I’m obsessed with Scotland. There isn’t any particular reason; I just really want to spend a few weeks in Scotland. I did warn you that these facts were random. 😉
- My favorite date night is grabbing a latte from a coffee shop and walking through a local park to enjoy the scenery. It’s cheap, coffee is involved, and we usually have a pretty view of nature or the Charlotte skyline.
- I love playing around with the design of my site and keeping it the same for as long as I have has been a serious struggle!
- We’ve moved quite a bit, and I don’t totally mind. I love experiencing new areas!
- I’m a perfectionist, but I’m still kind of messy. Not entirely sure how that works, but it’s a thing.
If you’d like to get in touch please see my contact page!