This is my fist official post of 2014 (I totally wrote 2013 there first). I’ve done a bit of updating on the site for the new year. Nothing you’ll immediately notice since it isn’t design related.
I’m in the process of creating category pages for my menu. Save Money is the first section that is completed (you can see that section in the menu below the header). I’m hoping it’ll be easier for you guys to find what you’re looking for faster. More sections to come soon.
I’ve also created a monthly/weekly printable grocery list that you can use to streamline your grocery shopping and learn your store’s prices.
We’re starting off 2014 with some great features from last’s week’s party.
1. 12 Ways to be More Self-Sufficient by Homestead Mania
2. 14 Day No-Spending Challenge by Women with Intention
3. New Year’s Eve Party Invitations (Free Cut File) by Black and White Obsession
4. Dehydrated Potatoes into Hash browns by Taylor-Made Ranch
And two of my personal favorites from last week’s link up:
As always, I will be promoting the featured links on my social media throughout the next week. Please join me in sharing their posts!
If you were featured please feel free to grab this button and add it to your sidebar or linky page.
– Please add the party button to your sidebar (you can grab the code below) or link back to Frugality Gal from your party page so we can spread the word about the party.
– Link up a maximum of 3 posts. Try to stay on topic to the party theme. Please do not link to Etsy products, sponsored posts, other linkys or giveaways.
– Spread the love – click over to your favorite links below and consider leaving a comment. Everyone loves a little boost in traffic and engagement.