Happy Superbowl everyone! I hope you’re enjoying your evening and that your favorite team wins. Our team (the Steelers) isn’t in the Superbowl this year so we’re not going NUTS over it like in the past. But we do have a favorite.
Some great links were submitted last week (as always – you guys are an incredibly valuable resource) and here are just a few of the highlighted submissions.
1. Money Saving Tips from a Frugal Stay at Home Mom from Graceful Little Honey Bee
2. Our Month-Long Spending Freeze from Aspired Living
3. Week o’ Meals #1 from Thriftily Domestic
4. Linen Closet Organization from Our Secondhand House
I will pin the featured links to the Save Money Monday Pinterest board each week. Please join me in sharing their posts!
If you were featured please feel free to grab this button and add it to your sidebar or linky page.
– Please add the party button to your sidebar (you can grab the code below) or link back to Frugality Gal from your party page so we can spread the word about the party. Whichever is more convenient for you!
– Link up a maximum of 3 posts. Try to stay on topic to the party theme. Please do not link to Etsy products, sponsored posts, other linkys or giveaways.
– Spread the love – click over to your favorite links below and consider leaving a comment. Everyone loves a little boost in traffic and engagement.