This Peanut Butter Overnight Oats recipe has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #StartWithJifPowder #CollectiveBias
These Peanut Butter Overnight Oats are now one of my favorite make-ahead style breakfasts. It’s super simple – just mix it up before going to bed, pop it in the fridge and in the morning just open and eat!
These Peanut Butter Overnight Oats did not disappoint either on the easy-to-make or flavor fronts. It also has (what I think is) the perfect consistency for overnight oats, which is something I’ve had trouble with in the past!
What You’ll Need:
- 1/2 cup Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 tbsp. Chia Seeds
- 1/4 cup Jif Peanut Powder
- Dash of Cinnamon
- Dash of Salt
- 1/2 cup Milk (I used 2%)
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 tbsp. Mini Chocolate Chips
Pour first five ingredients into a mason jar (or lidded container of your choice!). Add in milk and stir well, until peanut powder is well incorporated into mixture and all ingredients are well combined.
If you wanted to make things even easier, you could mix together a couple of these jars a few days ahead of time just using the fist five ingredients since they’re all dry and shelf-stable. And the night before, just mix in the milk, yogurt, honey and chocolate chips!
- You can swap in vanilla yogurt for the vanilla greek yogurt.
- You can leave the yogurt out altogether – if you do this, it won’t have as creamy of a consistency and I suggest adding a bit more honey for sweetness.
- You can leave out the chocolate chips if you’d like, since they’re just a topping. But having the chocolate chips makes it almost dessert-like, so my vote is for keeping them in if you can!
- If you decide to leave out the yogurt, you’ll have more room in your jar – adding in a few banana slices is a great idea!